Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

I've been tagged by Tara and Lisa to reveal 25 random things about me. After reading theirs, I realize I share some of their traits. I guess things, even random things, run in the family. So here it goes:

1.Even though I'm fasinated by them, I am deathly afraid of bears.

2.My favorite color is any shade of pink.

3.I am a closet Backstreet Boys fan.

4.I have to make my bed everyday. If I don't, I fret about it all day long.

5.I don't like wearing sneakers. I'll wear them if I have to, but they are not my choice of footwear.

6.I wish I was half as beautiful as my daughters.

7.I have to have my pink blanket that Debbie crocheted for me, like 25 years ago, to go to sleep.
I take it everywhere, even to the hospital when I had the girls.

8.I won't leave the house without lipstick or mascara on.

9.I like rock and alternative rock music. Not a fan on country music.

10.I love riding in the Corvette, but I don't really like driving it.

11.I don't like going to the Carousel Mall. It seems like it's a big production to go there. I will only
go there if I have to. Great Northern is so much easier.

12.I call my Mom and Dad 2-3 times a day.

13.I still need my girls to help me figure things out on my cell phone.

14.I always wished I had green eyes.

15.My all time favorite movie is the Parent Trap, the old one with Haley Mills and Brian Keith.
"Get me out of this stinking fresh air!"

16.I love to lay out in the sun. I know it's unhealthy, but it feels so good!

17.I've had a subscription to Glamour magazine since I wa 18 years old.

18.I hate hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, all rodents. I even told the girls hamsters could give
them lice to discourage them from wanting them. It worked for a while, but they eventually
caught on.

19.We've all heard jokes about mothers-in-laws, but I truly adore my mother-in-law Rosemary.
I wish she could live with us.

20.My favorite snack food is popcorn.

21.I also have had paranormal experiences(like Tara). I've never been very frightened, but a
few have stopped me in my tracks!

22.If I take a handful of snacks, say M&M's, I have to have a even number of them(like Lisa).
If I count them, and it is an odd number, I will throw one away.

23.I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, like the Brady's did on the Brady Bunch.

24. I love Calvin Klein jeans. Been wearing them since jr. high.

25. Tim is the funniest person I have ever met. Fortunately the girls have inherited his sense of
humor.

Here is my list. Paula, now considered yourself tagged. Thanks Tara, this was fun.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Love your list! Thanks for playing along.

Paula said...

Were do you think your girls got those good looks! From you! You are beautiful. We'll go to Hawaii together someday!!! I will eventually get to my 25 random things. I promise!