Saturday, January 7, 2012

Our Christmas Tree- Part 2

Wimps
Our perfect tree in piles
Our Charlie Brown tree
Tim not happy about being out there again
Our Perfect tree
After spending all afternoon looking for the perfect tree, we came home and Tim and the girls crashed on the couches (wimps). When Tim woke up from his power nap, he decided that our perfect tree needed some "trimming and shaping". I went out to see how he was coming, and saw most of our tree in piles on our front porch. We brought it in and started to decorate it. It was the most pitiful Charlie Brown tree I ever saw! I was putting on the lights and ribbon garland, when Tim came in the living room and asked how I like the tree. With my eyes tearing, I told him I thought it was pretty. He took one look at the tree, then at me, and said "Get your coat...we are going to get a new tree!" I never got my coat on so fast. We found our new tree in record time (thankfully it was a very mild day, temps in the 50's), brought it home, (I did not let Tim do any trimming and shaping on this one lol), and decorated it. I think this is the most most beautiful tree we have ever had! Thanks Tim....I love you!!!

No comments: